Children’s Museum

I loved the Children’s Museum and what I really, really liked at the museum was the Rain House. It has a bunch of soft tires and I loved it. I loved the Wonder Sound too, because it is really creative and in the Wonder Sound it has a really cool rope room. Also in Wonder Sound when you’re in the rope room you can climb really high and it feels like you are flying. There is a spoon room and there are spoons hanging from the ceiling, it is really cool! Then there is also the Home Tower. It is really creative because it has a lot of rooms, and also because it has a lot of floors. I loved the Home Tower, it was awesome! I really loved the New Children’s Museum!

The Huge Slide

Once there was a water park called Tropical Islands everyone loved because of the huge Mega swirl. Everyone loved it until a boy named Brady Sander went down and was never seen again. Twenty three years later an investigator named Oliver Blakespear went down to see what had happened. Oliver stopped at a crack in the slide. Oliver jumped down and slipped in slime. The slime got bigger and bigger and bigger until it was TWENTY feet TALL. Oliver’s face curved. Oliver thought this is a life scar. Oliver screamed but what sucked was that he did not move for five minutes. But then he ran. Oliver stopped at a box and started kicking it for no reason. Then it opened. There was a sword that said Guy Dj. When Oliver pointed the sword at the slug, dwarfs came out of the sword and they made the slug pass away. After the dwarfs kept following Oliver but the swords desolved. Oliver found something that he thought was a maze but turned out to be a super long hallway, at the end he saw it Brady was laying on the ground. Oliver said, “Why don’t I kiss him? People always do that in movies” “NO” I am alive. Oliver looked behind him, there is a flood. Oliver and Brady ran until they found four portals: a green, a red, a orange, and a blue. They decided blue. They were out, and there it was the rebuilt Tropical Islands and the water slide was built back. Brady and Oliver lived
happily ever after.